
It was fun having Tallie, Kaden and Austin here. The heat about did Austin in and he was ready to go home when the time came. However, Jason really missed them when they left.
On Thursday, Kim's brother Kody and his wife Marlaina came into town for the weekend. On Friday, the boys went to Bass Pro Shop and the girls laid out by the pool. I think I have a new row of freckles on each limb of my body. This AZ sun is crazy!! After Jason woke up from his nap we headed to the water park. We had a blast!! Jason loved every minute of it. I was a little worried because he is more concerned about running around the pool here at our complex then he is about getting in the water. However, the water park had an area catered to busy little people like Jason and that kept him occupied. After the water park, we came home and order pizza, watched a movie and caught the fireworks out our back door. It was a fun day. On Saturday we went shopping and to a Dbacks game. I know you all are thinking, "Do you do anything besides shop and go to baseball games?" The answer to that question is, "No, not really." We are limited as to what we can do outside in June and July because of the heat, so anytime we have the chance to be inside with AC, we take it!! Plus we know that when we move back to Idaho, we will not have live MLB games and outlet shopping to partake in.
Here are a few pictures that recap our week. We had a great week and we are kind of dreading tomorrow and getting back into the Monday through Friday routine!!



I am having technical difficulties posting the last picture. Blogger turns the horizontal picture vertical and the picture is distorted. I really want to post the picture so here it is....

No comments:
Post a Comment