It amazes me how quickly children pick up on the world around them. One day I came out of the back bedroom to find Jason doing this....
I think it is amazing how children can watch adults do things and automatically mimic what they have seen. Children are brilliant!!This is Jason and his little friend Lolabella. Jason tends to be a little rough on Lola but she absolutely loves him!
Here is a picture of Kim and Bubba playing tanks. Amazing how involved they become in such a insignificant game. But oh how they love it!! It must relieve stress or something....right?!
This would be Kim and Bubba arguing over who did what wrong. I love the look on Bubba's face....priceless!!

One evening when we were not watching, Jason got ahold of the bag of Gold Fish and decided to dump them out on the floor. My reaction must have startled him a bit because he was very upset and Kim tried to calm him down while I took pictures of course (I am a mean mom...I know)!!

This picture is after dad telling Jason it was Ok. He finally decided to smile for me!

Jason loves to sit in his car seat. This is a picture of us waiting for Bubba and Sara to pick us up and Jason decided to take a seat next to his dad in his car seat! Moments after this picture, the adjacent sprinklers came on and Jason could not help himself. He ran over and stood right in front of the sprinkler and put his hand in front of it. Oh how Jason loves water! Of course I didn't get a picture of it because our ride showed up and I was busying getting our things in the car.
I wasn't kidding when I said that we have been eating lots and lots of Popsicles. They have invaded our freezer. And believe me, this picture is on a low day!!
And yet another D-backs game. We sure are going to miss live MLB games when we go back to Idaho!!

2 comments:
Otter pops are so good (and now I am craving one)! Being 37 weeks pregnant and living in 80 degree Idaho is killing me! Get this baby out of me!
That picture of Jason crying is priceless. He is even cute when he cries.
Glad to hear you're surviving the heat!! Gotta love popsicles. And the goldfish thing is a classic. I need to work on my first instinct reactions too. I just don't think before I react I guess. They are just kids right? Too cute.
Post a Comment