Monday, August 25, 2008

Family Pictures

I can't believe it has been a whole month since my last post. How boring am I?? I find myself often thinking, "I should post about (whatever it is I am doing at the moment) on my blog", however I just have not got around to it.

We had our family pictures taken last month and I want to share some of them. I think they turned out pretty good considering that we have a 22 month old that will not stop for anything. We had to do lots and lots of coaxing. For example, "Jason if you smile really big for Sheri we will get you a sucker when we are done." It worked pretty well and we did hold up our end of the bargain. In the end, Jason got his sucker and I got some really cute family pictures. Here they are:








As for other news, we are in the process of buying yet another home. We have been very confused with what to do with ourselves and a place to live. We have thrown around several ideas and none really panned out. After looking at about 14 homes and trying to find a decent place to rent, I finally gave up and convinced myself that we would just have to tough it out in my parents basement until they move out of their home. However, last Tuesday a very cute home in Shelley came on the market!! We love the location (ironically it is on the same street our last house was), the back yard is beautiful and it is an older home that needs some work (Kim and I LOVE remodeling...crazy I know). We made an offer and they accepted. So needless to say, the fun has begun.
Kim started school on Monday and he is carrying 18 credits. He has some pretty "heavy" classes so it is probably not the time to be buying a home and wanting to do lots of updates... but what can I say? Leave it to me to add more stress into our lives!! Unfortunately, I am pretty good at it!!
Kim and I plan on taking before and after pictures of the house and I will post them so everybody can see the progress (and hopefully there will be some) as we go.
Jason is napping and I am off to finish reading my book. Have a good week!!

1 comment:

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

Congrats on the house and the family pics are adorable!! I love them... you guys should come visit if you ever get some free time!! San Diego is wonderful!!! Much love, liz

ps.. the terrible two thing is just something I am not even ready to think about!!!