Today was such a nice day! It was 78 degrees and beautiful. It has been much cooler these past two days. Monday it was 96 and Tuesday it was 97 but yesterday was only 73. I was loving the 96 and 97 degree weather however, I will take the 78 degree weather. Anything is better than Idaho weather!! I know all you Idahoans are thinking it would be nice to just get past 65 degrees.Today I finally took pictures of our apartment complex. So here they are....
This is the front of our complex. Notice Jason is not wearing any shoes....we can't find any sandals that fit his thick feet!! However, on Monday we were running errands and I felt so bad because it was hot and Jason had on long pants and socks and shoes. He was pretty miserable so I decided to check Target for some wannabe crocks. The only color they had in his size was red and I wasn't in love with them but figured they were better than what he was wearing. So I purchased them and when we got out to the car, they looked more pink than red. Needless to say Kim wasn't so impressed when he got home, but at least Jason has some sandals to wear to the pool.
This is our "front yard". It is so nice to look out the window and see green grass and green trees. It is a nice little area for Jason to play as well.

This is a picture of the security guard station. We live in a gated complex and the security guard is really nice. Even my mother can testify to that!! He told her practically his whole life story in a matter of a few minutes!!

This is the walk way to our apartment. It is so pretty and peaceful.
Two shots I could not resist. Jason loves to bathe in the big roman tub, as you can tell!!
Jason is so photogenic!! He loves to get his picture taken. Nice hair Jas!!
Well tomorrow is baseball Friday, so I should have more pictures to share this weekend. We are planning on going to an Asian Festival on Saturday, which means good food and good fun!!
Have a good Friday!! Love ya all!

2 comments:
I am so jealous yet so happy for you! Your place looks beautiful! Keep taking the pics!! I wanna see some of you and kim too!! Love ya!
I just thought I would tell you that Brian (and me of course) think Jason is the cutest little boy. Brian would always tells me how he thinks Jason has the cutest smile (and I swear he never says that kind of stuff) Just thought I would let you know :)
PS Your complex looks more like a resort than anything! LUCKY!
Post a Comment